"NanoNet" is a package of some little programs that I wrote in order to get used to Windows network programming. They are written in C++, and the following programs are included:
- Webserver: a very simple webserver that can not handle dynamic content.
- Webclient: a simple webclient. It requests files from a webserver and simply displays what the server has sent.
- Telnet Client: with this program I tried to get a simple "Telnet" client. I didn't really succeed, some initial information are not sent, but you can see how simple this protocol is.
- Telnet Server: a very simple "Telnet" server that simply displays all characters that have been sent by the client.
- ChatClient: simple chat client.
- ChatServer: simple chat server.