The outer planets territory
of our solar system has become a hard place to live. Not only have the devestating years of the great solar war
destroyed most of the colonies, but those who remained in the cities suffer from the energy crisis. During the years of the war most of the energy
was compressed into small spheres that were hidden deep under the surface to keep them safe, but after the information blackout noone knows details
about these hideouts.
The need of many is the chance for few, for the new soldier of fortune that use old ships from the solar war and find their ways into the depths
of the old bunkers trying to get some energy out, for energy is money.
This little game is your chance to become one of those winners of the outcome of the war, or one of the big losers - if you fail.
This is how it works: use your Cursor keys to control your ship. As soon as you get close enough to an object of your choice you can activate
the tractor beam using the space bar. Now just fly the ship dragging the energy sphere back to the blue target area and drop the spheres there.
After the level is finished, either because you have been able to get the energy out, or because you destroyed all your ships, your score is
- recovered spheres: you get 250 points per sphere plus 1 point per energy left inside (initially 150 per sphere)
- ships left: you'll get another 250 points per ship you have left of the three you initially have, plus one point per energy unit left (up to 100)
- time minus score: your score will be decreased by one point per second you needed
- Cursor left: Rotate left
- Cursor right: Rotate right
- Cursor up: fire engine
- Spacebar: (de)activate tractor beam
- Esc: blow ship (might be useful once you get stuck somewhere)
Now enter your name, select a level and start playing.
|Hiscores of level "Level1"|
|Hiscores of level "Level2"|
|Hiscores of level "Training1"|
|Hiscores of level "Level3"|
|Hiscores of level "Level4"|